Custom Notification Subject Line Is Always Sending With URGENT
(Doc ID 2415346.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom Notification is sending Email with URGENT title even when Priority is set to Regular or Low
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Java Client in admin user
2. Admin > Settings > System Settings > Notification
Name: Activities - Task Status Change Notification
Object Type : Activities
Notification Type: Email and Inbox
Subject : [General Info.Root Parent]--[General Info.Name] is ready
3. Admin > Settings > Event Management > Events
Create Event for Task Workflow status change
4. Admin > Settings > Event Management > Event Subscriber
Create Event Subscriber and assign Notification and Event created above
5. Login to Web Client
6. Create a Task and progress workflow from 'Not Started' to 'In Process'.
7. Check the notification title.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document