Mid-call Funds Exhaustion Exits BFT Branch
(Doc ID 2415465.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergent Charging Controller - Version 6.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Convergent Charging Controller(OC3C), 6.0.1 version, mid-call funds exhaustion exits Billing Failure Treatment (BFT) branch instead of "NSF" branch.
1) InitialDP (IDP) received and passed to Advanced Control Service (ACS) by custom interface.
2) ACS sends Credit-Control Request Initial (CCR-I).
3) ACS receives Credit -Control Answer Initial (CCA-I) with Final Unit Indication (FUI).
4) ACS sends Apply Charging/RRBCSM/Continue sent with Call Information Report Request (CIRR) to custom interface.
5) Answer RRBCSM injected and CIRR swallowed by custom interface.
6) Answer ERBCSM received and swallowed by custom interface.
7) Apply Charging Request (ACR) received and sent to ACS by custom interface.
9) ACS sends RC to network.
10) ACS sends Credit-Control Request Terminate (CCR-T).
11) Custom interface forwards RC to network and generates Call Information Report (CIR) to ACS.
12) ACS receives CIR.
13) ACS does not wait for Credit -Control Answer Terminate (CCA-T).
14) ACS exits down BFT branch.
As per above scenario, ACS is not waiting for the CCA-T to make sure it has been received and it is taking BFT branch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document