Transfer Shipping Container Selection Screen Missing Scan And Next Option
Last updated on JULY 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that, when there are more than 9 containers included in a transfer shipment, SIM Handheld (HH) display shows only the first 8 containers and provides no means of accessing others. i.e. the and buttons are no displayed on the screen. However, the same buttons are correctly displayed while receiving the same containers using Direct Store Delivery (DSD).
Steps to Recreate:
1. Sign into SIM HH
2. Navigate to 'Shipping/Receiving' -> 'Transfer Shipping'
3. Select Create Shipment
4. Select Store for the destination
5. Enter a valid destination ID
6. Select Add Container
7. Select Add/Edit Item
8. Scan/Enter an item
9. Enter a quantity and press Enter
10. Select Total
11. Select Save
12. Repeat steps 5 – 10 at least 8 times generating a total of at least 9 containers
13.Select Edit Container
14. Note that there is no way to select the 9th (or later) container
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms