ITEM_COST_HEAD Records Created With PRIM_DLVY_CTRY_IND As 'N' For Child Items
(Doc ID 2416753.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Records get created in ITEM_COST_HEAD table with PRIM_DLVY_CTRY_IND as 'N' for child items if a new country of sourcing is added for the parent item.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new Level1 - Tran level (2 or 3) Item.
2. Create item supplier country /costing records for the parent item.
3. Create child Items for this item.
4. Go back to Item supp country screen and add a new Non-primary country of sourcing ('CN') for parent item.
5. On the Item costing screen - do not check the Primary Delivery Country Indicator and hit Calculate Tax.
6. Click ok and note the validation error.
7. Press ok on the message and check the Primary Delivery Country Indicator, and then hit ok on Item costing screen.
Check data in item_cost_head table.
Note that the Child Item has Primary Delivery country Indicator as 'N' for the new country which is incorrect.
8. Repeat the test with another country of sourcing ('FR') with different sequence of steps.
9. On the Item costing screen - check the Primary Delivery Country Indicator and calculate Tax and hit Ok on the item costing screen.
10. Press ok and check item cost head data.
Note that records for country FR have correct indicator ('Y') for both parent and child items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document