When Opening A New Project/Shell Tab, The Project Name Changes On The Tab Leaving Room For Updates To The Wrong Project/Shells
(Doc ID 2416921.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 17.10 to 17.12]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 17.10 to 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 220.127.116.11
When opening a new Project/Shell tab, the previously viewed tab name changes to the new Project/Shell that the user opens, but if the Project/Shell is viewed, the actual project being displayed does not match the Tab name.
The Tab name of the Project/Shell should not change, and should accurately represent the information being displayed at the project/shell root node.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to a Project/Shell we'll call "Project1".
- Click "+" sign to open a new tab for a Project/Shell > Enter "Project2" and the project/shell will open in this new tab as expected.
- However, the prior Tab that was displaying "Project1" now displays "Project2".
- If the user clicks on that tab's root node, it displays "Project1". So the Tab doesn't match the actual project/shell being displayed in this older tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!