When Opening A New Project/Shell Tab, The Project Name Changes On The Tab Leaving Room For Updates To The Wrong Project/Shells
Last updated on JULY 06, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 17.10 to 17.12]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 17.10 to 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 22.214.171.124
When opening a new Project/Shell tab, the previously viewed tab name changes to the new Project/Shell that the user opens, but if the Project/Shell is viewed, the actual project being displayed does not match the Tab name.
The Tab name of the Project/Shell should not change, and should accurately represent the information being displayed at the project/shell root node.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to a Project/Shell we'll call "Project1"
- Click "+" sign to open a new tab for a Project/Shell > Enter "Project2" and the project/shell will open in this new tab as expected.
- However, the prior Tab that was displaying "Project1" now displays "Project2".
- If the user clicks on that tabs root node it displays "Project1". So the Tab doesn't match the actual project/shell being displayed in this older tab.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms