P6 EPPM Web Reports Screen Shows "Generating Report" and the Report Never Completes
Last updated on JULY 16, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to generate a report in P6 Web, the following errors occur:
P6 Reports Page: "Generating Report"
P6 Web Log: "org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 547; Content is not allowed in trailing section."
- Log in to BIP connected to R18.104.22.168
- Edit a sample report's data model (Example: Activity Look Ahead)
- Select a dynamic parameter (Example: p_project_id)
- Modify the Parameter Type to be "text"
- Save the data model
- When run from BIP, no errors and data shows as expected
- When run from P6 Web, "Generating Report" shows on screen and the web access log shows error "Content is not allowed in trailing section."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms