P6 EPPM Web Reports Screen Shows "Generating Report" and the Report Never Completes
(Doc ID 2417001.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to generate a report in P6 Web, the following errors occur:
P6 Reports Page: "Generating Report"
P6 Web Log: "org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 547; Content is not allowed in trailing section."
- Log in to BI Publisher connected to P6
- Edit a sample report's data model (Example: Activity Look Ahead)
- Select a dynamic parameter (Example: p_project_id)
- Modify the Parameter Type to be "text"
- Save the data model
- When run from BIP, no errors and data shows as expected
- When run from P6 Web, "Generating Report" shows on screen and the web access log shows error "Content is not allowed in trailing section."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document