Collection Write Off Action Errors Out For Billinfo In Collection
Last updated on JULY 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Collections Manager
Collection write-off action throws message "update schedule status to error" in the scenario explained below for a setup with siebel-brm integration.
1) Take a (Prepay) account that is active in BRM and Siebel
2) Navigate to Contacts tab in Siebel-> Click on Last Name-> Click on Accounts tab
3) Create New account there with Postpay billing profile (this will be Child account of Prepay)
4) Navigate to Parent prepay account and place Pre to Post Migration order on Prepay service with Postpay being child created in Step 3
5) Dummy profile will be created on Parent account after order completion which will be Legal owner, place this profile into Collection
6) Account will be in Collection in both BRM and Siebel and alerts will be generated
7) Close all credit alerts by updating due date, running pin_collection and siebel workflow
8) While trying to close write-off alert, pin collection is failing for Write-off and alert is getting rejected in both Siebel and BRM for Pre to Post migrated accounts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms