Codes And Description Upload Not Working Even When Process is Successful
(Doc ID 2417656.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When tried to add the new Codes And Description template, the upload does not work still the process shows successful.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Foundation -> Data Loading -> Download.
2. Select template type -> Administration and Template -> Codes and Descriptions.
3. Click on download.
4. Add the attached template to add the new value to the code Header and Code Detail.
5. Upload the template through the Upload functionality.
6. Note process status is successful.
7. Validate the new code details in Code_head and Code_detail tables.
8. No records were added.
Same issue will occur if trying to delete codes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document