'CloseTransferDeliveries' Batch Does Not Complete Incoming Transfers
Last updated on JULY 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that, the batch "CloseTransferDeliveries.sh" does not complete the incoming transfers from either a Warehouse (WH) or store to store (STS) transfers, even when the "Auto Close Receipt" to zero (0) days.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a store to store or Warehouse to store transfer
2. Let the details flow to SIM
3. Ensure that the "Auto Close Receipt" parameter value is set to zero
4. At the end of the day run the "CloseTransferDeliveries.sh" batch
5. Find that the transfer is still in "New" status the next day
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms