Calculated Compliance Is Not Correct For More Than 6 Digits To The Right Of The Decimal For Substance Group level Compliance Data
Last updated on JULY 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Governance and Compliance - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Calculated Compliance is not correct for more than 6 digits to the right of the decimal for Substance Group level Compliance data.
Manufacturing Part will have a Mass of 0.002778964 mg; Calculations will cause the Substance Group to be Non-Compliant.
As soon as one changes to a 6 decimal Mass value 0.002778 mg the Substance Group Compliance Calculation will calculate correctly and is Compliant.
There is a requirement of 10 digits to the right of the decimal.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new substance group
2. Add substances to the substance group
3. In the default Specification, add the Substance Group and set the threshold as 1000
4. Create a new Homogeneous Material Declaration, add the mfr part to the MD
5. Add the substance group and substance to the Mfr Part, set the declared PPM to 1000
6. Calculate the compliance on MD
Upgraded to Agile 18.104.22.168
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms