SIM HH: DSD PO Selection Only Displays Approved Status Orders
(Doc ID 2418804.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) handheld (HH) device, the Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Purchase Order (PO) Selection List screen only allows the users to select POs in Approved status. Partially-received against POs (status=In-Progress) are not displayed.
Steps to Recreate:
1. From SIM PC, navigate to Shipping/Receiving -> Purchase Order.
2. Take note of any PO (with External ID) that is 'In Progress' status.
3. From SIM HH, navigate to Shipping/Receiving -> DSD Receiving -> Purchase Order.
4. Note that the PO from step 2 is not displayed.
5. Esc -> Receive Delivery .
6. Enter the PO number, 'No matching PO found.' message is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!