Enhancement Request for Ethernet Sub Interface Creation
(Doc ID 2418814.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications IP Service Activator - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This is an Enhancement request for Ethernet sub interface creation
The current Configuration Policy for creating ethernet sub interfaces on Cisco Routers does not support.
1. The native keyword on the encapsulation command
2. The ability to add NAT configuration options.
3. The ability to support virtual-reassembly commands
4. The ability to support load interval commands
5. The ability to support unreachable commands.
Example configuration to be supported.
encapsulation dot1Q 8 native
ip flow ingress
ip nat inside |or| ip nat outside
ip virtual-reassembly |or| ip virtual-reassembly in
ip flow egress
no ip unreachables
This is required for Cisco IOS devices.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document