Enhancement Request for Ethernet Sub Interface Creation
Last updated on JULY 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications IP Service Activator - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This is an Enhancement request for Ethernet sub interface creation
The current Configuration Policy for creating ethernet sub interfaces on Cisco Routers does not support.
1. The native keyword on the encapsulation command
2. The ability to add NAT configuration options.
3. The ability to support virtual-reassembly commands
4. The ability to support load interval commands
5. The ability to support unreachable commands.
Example configuration to be supported.
encapsulation dot1Q 8 native
ip flow ingress
ip nat inside |or| ip nat outside
ip virtual-reassembly |or| ip virtual-reassembly in
ip flow egress
no ip unreachables
This is required for Cisco IOS devices.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms