Container_Status Changes From 'T' to 'I' with Split Container
Last updated on JULY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is possible to change the container status from 'T' to 'I' while using RF Split Container screen.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Get a container with a non perishable item that has the field container_status ='T'.
2. Open HH and go to the Split container option.
3. Do not insert anything on this screen and press F9(Lot).
4. Enter the container, a lot of your choice and a date greater than today's day.
5. Press F4.
6. Check the container_status - it changed from 'T' to 'I'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms