Data Model Export Without Blind Break Access
(Doc ID 2419169.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 2.4.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 2.4.8 version, Data Export
Data model export without blind break access - no option for export of masked data is displayed
In Study Configuration -> Data Model -> Data Extraction tab -> Execute window
1. *Blind Break field is mandatory
2. When the data model contains masked data, the only available option is
Real (Blind Break) - RadioButton although there is no option to export the
masked data or to exclude it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select a data model with Blinded / masked table.
2. Click on Data Extraction tab
3. Execute pop-up window is displayed with *Blind Break as mandatory field and the only available option is Real (Blind Break).
There is no option to export the masked data or to exclude it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document