Able To Match CreditNote (CN) On Header Level But "Within Tolerance" Value Is Showing Incorrect
Last updated on JULY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Able to match CN on header level but "Within Tolerance" value is showing incorrect.
Steps To Reproduce :
1. Upload CreditNoteRequest (CNRQ) for RTV.
2. Generate Credit Note (CN) for CNR - perfect match.
3. Note CN has no details, CN qty = 0.
4. Try to match via front-end.
5. Buttons are available and able to match.
6. But "Within Tolerance" Value is showing incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms