Error Occurs When Trying to Summary Match the Invoice And Receipt Which Doesn't Meet SKU Compliance Percent
(Doc ID 2419492.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following error occurs when trying to summary match the invoice and receipt which doesn't meet SKU compliance percent.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Setup SKU_COMP_PERCENT for supplier to 100.
2. Create a Purchase Order (PO) for two items and receive it fully.
3. Create an invoice with only one item however the total cost and total quantity matches with the receipt (doesn't meet SKU compliance percent).
4. Navigate to Summary Match screen and try to match the invoice.
5. Notice that following error occurs though the invoice was matched to the receipt.
'An application error occurred.'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!