Receipt Quantity Updated Incorrectly When Performing Detail Match For Exact Match Items
(Doc ID 2419840.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt Quantity gets updated wrongly when matching multiple invoices against single receipt.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) for minimum of 4 items 10 quantity each.
2. Receive all items (in single shipment) in 10 cartons with one item in each carton for all 4 items.
3. Create one invoice with partial quantity for all 4 items.
4. Create another invoice for remaining quantity for 3 items and one item with quantity discrepancy (less than receipt).
5. Navigate to Summary Match -> Detail Match.
6. Click 'Detail Match' button and notice that items without discrepancy are matched.
7. Notice that Receipt Quantity changed incorrectly.
8. For the discrepant item, selected one invoice and one receipt and match using Split Receipt functionality.
9. Notice that it changed the Receipt Quantity to negative.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document