Able To Prepay a Single Merchandise Invoices Multiple Times
(Doc ID 2419956.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) allows users to prepay the same invoice multiple times. Although for the second time when users are prepaying the invoice it throws below error but posting is available in IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD table.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Login to REIM application.
2. Create a merchandise invoice and navigate to document search screen and search for the invoice.
3. Select the invoice and choose action and choose prepay document for the first time.
4. check the IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD table and ensure prepaid indicator is Y in IM_DOC_HEAD table for the invoice selected.
5. search the same invoice again in document search screen and again do prepay invoice .
6. User will get an error message as below but records are posted again in IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD .
If the invoice is prepaid once, it should not be applicable for prepay invoice again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document