Able To Update The Start Date To An Older Date For The Projects In STARTED State
(Doc ID 2420089.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Able to update the start date to an older date for the projects in STARTED state:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Create a Project
- Update the Estimated and Actual start and end date
- Preferably today's date for Estimated and Actual Start date
- Approve and start the project
- Edit the project and update the Actual start date to an older date
- Save the record. Notice, you are able to make changes to the Start Date after the project is started
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document