Transfer Schedule Cancel Process Creating Multiple Records in FM_RIB_RECEIVING_MFQUEUE
(Doc ID 2420318.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During TSF schedule cancellation process, more messages than necessary are published in mfqueue table causing errors and adapter shutdown.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create one ShipInfo with 2 different Transfers (each one will have one item) and each transfer will be on a separate container.
2. Approve this NF, exit NF will be in status "RA".
3. Ship these transfers (ASNOut).
4. Exit NF will be in status "A" and entry (destination) schedule will be in status "P" (Pending for Receiving)
5. Cancel exit schedule.
6. Check that NF will be in status CN.
7. Check that 4 records will be created in fm_rib_receiving_mfqueue table.
8. Check that rib-rfm.ASNOut_pub adapter will be shutdown with following error:
2018-05-17 12:47:20 [Timer-14] DEBUG com.retek.rib.collab.general.OracleObjectPublisherComponentImpl - Creating XML failedError processing message type of pubError returned from GETNXT: java.lag.RuntimeException: Cannot create XML out of an empty STRUCT.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot create XML out of an empty STRUCT.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document