Damage Assessment In Deenergized Area Results In New Job With Feeder of MODEL_ERROR
Last updated on JULY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, NMS Infrastructure
Create a Damage Assessment in a deenergized area results in job with MODEL_ERROR feeder
Steps to reproduce on OPAL:
1. Open device F1111 to create an RDO.
2. Submit a non-outage damage assessment on device F1113.
3. New event is created showing MODEL_ERROR in the Feeder column on Work Agenda.
4. Submit an outage damage assessment on device F1113.
5. New event is created showing MODEL_ERROR in the Feeder column on Work Agenda.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms