Discussion Text Lost When Portrait Orientation Is UnLocked On An iOS Device
(Doc ID 2420890.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Team Member - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering discussion text on any activity in Timesheets and the Portrait Orientation is unlocked on iOS devices the text is removed when the phone orientation is changed.
Text for the discussion remains in the field when the screen on the phone changes positions.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to an iPhone on iOS
- Make certain the Portrait Orientation is unlocked so the screen adjusts automatically for the position of the phone
- Log in to P6 Team Member
- Select Timesheets tab
- Log a time on an activity
- Press the Discussion icon
- Begin typing a discussion item that would be sent to the scheduler or approver
- Turn phone sideways, so that the screen also is horizontal
- All typed text from previous step 7 disappears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document