Unable to Fetch Non-Merchandise Costs Using 'Default From Order' Option
(Doc ID 2421040.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple issues while defaulting Non-Merchandise Costs from order.
1. For all non-merch codes, it is displaying as 'Miscellaneous'.
2. 'Default from Order' option is populating multiple records for a single non-merch code.
3. Entering non-merch amount for code is populating the same value in multiple rows.
4. Though, tax code is selected it is saying Tax Code is empty.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Choose a Purchase Order (PO) which has records in ORDLOC_EXP and ORDSKU_HTS_ASSESS tables.
2. Make sure that COMP_ID in ORDLOC_EXP table is mapped to a non-merch code in NON_MERCH_CODE_COMP table.
3. Navigate to Document Maintenance -> Create Document -> Merchandise Invoice.
4. Enter all header info. and navigate to Non-Merchandise Costs tab.
5. Clicked 'Default from Order' and notice that it populates huge number of rows with same code as 'Miscellaneous'.
6. Try to enter non-merch amount for one record and notice that it is populating the same value in multiple rows.
7. Try to enter the tax for one record and notice that it says tax code is empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document