Document Manager Audit Log Does Not Capture Data Modified by an Import
(Doc ID 2421213.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the IMPORT process within the Document Manager node to change information, e.g., Title of a record, the import is successful however the Audit Log for the event is not showing anything. If you manually edit the record, the Audit Log shows the edit action along with the field name, old value and new value.
When a .csv import is done to change the Title of a record, that should be reflected in the Audit Log.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Primavera Unifier as a user.
- Navigate to the Document Manager.
- Expand Documents and select a record.
- Select: File > Export > Structure and Properties, and save the .csv file.
- Modify the Title of the record in the .csv file and save.
- From within Primavera Unifier and the Document Manager, select: File > Import > Structure and Properties.
- Select the modified .csv file and import.
- Select Yes to download the file with detailed status to see the import was successful.
- In the Document Manager select the record and click: View > Audit log.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document