For Purchase Order (PO), Receipt Cost Incorrect When Second Receipt Cost is Different than First Receipt Cost
(Doc ID 2421582.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a Purchase Order (PO), Receipt cost incorrect when second receipt cost is different than first receipt cost. Also, TOTAL_COST in TRAN_DATA is not calculated correctly.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a PO with Item I1, location L1 with cost 10 GBP for Qty 100 on 1-Mar-2018.
2. Consume receipt for above created PO for Item I1 with cost 10 GBP for Qty 40 on 10-Mar-2018.
3. Notice that TRAN_DATA is posted for 40 quantity with cost as 10 GBP and same with SHIPSKU table.
4. Consume receipt for above created PO for Item I1 with cost 11 GBP for Qty 40 on 15-Mar-2018.
5. Notice that TRAN_DATA is posted for 40 quantity with cost as 11 GBP but SHIPSKU has cost of 10 GBP (First receipt/PO cost). There is an inconsistency between TRAN_DATA and SHIPSKU postings.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document