Due Date On Invoice is Not Getting Calculated on the Basis of Invoice Terms
(Doc ID 2421585.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Due date on Invoice is not getting calculated on the basis of Invoice terms after processing the Return To Vendor(RTV) information.
When RTV is created and shipped, entry made to INVC_HEAD with current date and due date as of sysdate. Even if the terms are of 30 days, and same gets integrated to ReIM.
i.e, if RTV is created on 14th March,
Invoice Date = 14 March
Create Date = 14 March
Due Date = 14 March
Invoice Terms = 30 days
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a RTV in Retail Merchandising System(RMS) with Supplier terms as 30 days.
2. Approve and Ship it.
3. Entry is made in INVC_HEAD table.
4. Check invoice date is same as due date.
5. Run edidlinv batch which generates Electronic Data Interchange(EDI) file.
6. Run ReIM EDI invoice upload batch using the above EDI file.
7. Entry is now made in Retail Invoice Matching System(ReIM) with terms as 30 days but due date as same of invoice creation date.
8. Ideally due date should have been invoice create_date + 30 days.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document