CMPO: Russian Characters Are Displayed as '???' Signs in Dynamic Levels of PROD Hierarchy
(Doc ID 2422223.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Category Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating the dynamic levels in PROD hierarchy by means of custom menu 'Accept XML' through Consumer Decision Tree (CDT) in CDT Editor workbook, the Russian language labels are getting displayed as '?????' symbols. This custom menu executes the script processcdts.ksh
Steps to Reproduce:
- Keep the browser language/locale as default 'English' in RPAS Fusion Client.
- Initially notice that the Product hierarchy (For ex: ATTR) contains labels in Russian and are reflected properly in the RPAS Fusion Client.This can be checked through workbook in Category Management -> Category Management Administration -> Attribute Maintenance
- Build the Consumer Decision Tree in CDT Editor workbook. Navigation : Category Management -> Category Management Administration -> CDT Editor
- Create dynamic levels in PROD hier by means of custom menu 'Accept XML' in CDT Navigator screen.
- Notice that the backend acceptEditedCdts.ksh script gets executed successfully.
- At this point find that the DHDLabel_*.csv.ovr.* fiiles in <Domain>/input/processed/ directories are created with incorrect labels as '???' instead of Russian characters.
- Notice that Russian characters are displayed like '???' in dynamic levels of PROD hierarchy in Assortment Planning workbooks. Navigation : Category Management -> Category Panning -> Assortment Planning Cluster.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!