Error And Warnings Dialog Empty When Opened From Device Details
Last updated on JULY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, NMS Infrastructure
Error and Warnings dialog empty when opened from Device details
Found a couple of scenarios where Feeder Load Summary (FLS) is showing Model Errors and listing errors in "Error and Warnings" dialog when opened through FLS. However, when targeted in the viewer and the same dialog is opened from Device details then it is empty.Also, the right click "View" label is blank in this dialog when opened from Feeder Load Management (FLM) or Device details whereas it is present and working fine when opened from FLS.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Web Workspace
2. Go to Feeder Load Summary from Tools Menu
3. Select a feeder in "Model Error State"
4. Bring up "Error and Statistics" and go to Error and Warnings Tab
5. Select a row and target
6. Bring up device details for the selected device in the Viewer and open click on "Power Flow Solution Details" icon
7. Observe that the Error an Warnings dialog is empty
8. Right click and observe the blank label
9. Close device details and click on FLM icon for the same selected device
10.Go to Feeder Load Overview tab and bring up "Error and Statistics" dialog for the current solution in Model Error State
11. Right click and observe blank label for one of the errors
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms