Error 'Server URL points to an invalid web application' on iOS Devices Using a URL That Includes Port 443 When Configured For HTTPS
(Doc ID 2422340.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Team Member - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to log in to the latest P6 Mobile version on any iOS device when the P6 EPPM environment is configured for HTTPS and port 443 is included in the URL (ex. https://MyServer.com:443/p6tmws) fails with the following error:
Server URL points to an invalid web application.
(Android devices can successfully log in with port 443 included in the HTTPS URL string.)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- From a desktop or laptop computer, log in to Team Member Web.
- Select the "Get P6 Mobile" tab to display the QR code.
- With an iOS device, scan the QR code to get the HTTPS URL.
- Attempt to log in to P6 Mobile.
- Login fails with the reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!