No Option To Print Stock Count Extraction Report From Store Inventory Management
(Doc ID 2423383.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
According to Store Inventory Management User Guide (page number 260 and 274), Customer should be able to print two reports from the Stock Count List window, Child Stock Count List window, or Stock Count Detail window:
- Stock Count Detail Report (available)
- Stock Count Extraction Report (missing)
Customer is able to print only Stock Count Detail Report.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In Store Inventory Management (SIM) navigate to Inventory Mgmt > Stock Counts > select a stock count (3rd party) > Print
- In the "Report Selection" screen only the "Stock Count Detail" report is available.
- Check in BI Publisher catalogue, Stock Count Extraction Report is available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document