Server Error: Null # Design Is Already Checked out # When Updating Released Item
(Doc ID 2424163.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to integrate Solidworks model/drawings to Agile, fails with below error
Server Error: null # Design is already checked out #
- In the fiddler log obtained while the issue is reproduced, can see below error when item is updated:
- Create Item (Part) in Agile
* It is not necessary to map attributes to reproduce the issue
- In Solidworks, create model, and set "User Defined Property"
- Create drawings from model
- Perform Save Preview, and integrate with Agile
- Design object of Model and drawing will be created
- Design is added to item
- Add Item with model (SLDPRT), drawings (SLDDRW, PDF) as affected items of ECO, and release ECO
- Create new ECO, and add the released item to its affected item
- Select the drawing (SLDDRW) file in pending revision, and perform "Load to CAD"
- In Load Preview window, check out model (SLDPRT) and drawing (SLDDRW)
- Run [Load in CAD], and open drawing (SLDDRW)
- Open/modify downloaded Model (SLDPRT)
- Run Restructure
- Close SLDPRT file
- Run Tool > Agile > Save Preview
- Click [Continue], and gets Server Error
- Attachment files are not modified
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document