Delete Merchandise Invoice Does Not Update Matched Receipt to Unmatched
(Doc ID 2424211.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Delete Merchandise Invoice does not update matched Receipt to Unmatched.
When User is deleting the merchandise invoice and some of the items in invoice is already matched with receipt and receipt is in matched status,the system is not updating the receipt as unmatched.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order(PO) with 5 items and each item requesting for 20 quantity.
2. Ship and fully receive 3 items with total of 60 quantity.
3. Create an Invoice with 5 Item with each having 20 quantity.
4. Go to summary match screen -> details-> In balance items -> it will show 3 items -> click ok.
5. Now delete this invoice ,receipt is still in matched status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document