Unable to Add Other Supplier Items in Invoice Induction For An Import Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2424216.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While raising single invoice for multiple import Purchase Orders(PO) (i.e., provide one PO number in header & items are from different PO's for the different supplier) and map it under one PO number in Retail Invoice Matching System(REIM).
Noticed that system is allowing from GUI screen, But the same information uploaded through Induction Process fails with the below Error:
Steps To Reproduce :
1. Selecte two import orders A (4 items) & B ( 2 items) with different supplier's and same location.
2. Create Supplier group for both the supplier's.
3. Try to create an Invoice with order A and adding total 6 items to the invoice detail's.
4. System allows to add all the items though 2 items were not in the order and not supplied by the same supplier.
Noticed that GUI screen has been allowed to add the items for manual Invoice creation.
5. Used the same data and tried to upload the same information to ReIM system through Induction Process.
Noticed that system is not allowing to upload the Invoice through Induction process and getting the error on the screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document