PRB-00010210: Freezing Of Bill Segment Is Allowed Only During Bill Completion
(Doc ID 2424318.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On :CCB 220.127.116.11.0 version, BI - Billing
Freezing of bill segment is allowed only during bill completion
When generating bill on SP3 environment, the following error occurs.
As per testing, the outbound message created was successfully received by MDM and equivalently, MDM sent a response. The response sent back by MDM is tested via XAI submission in CCB and still, the error highlighted above is the same error encountered:
com.splwg.base.support.schema.rules.BusinessObjectStateTransitioner$TransitionErrorLoggingException: com.splwg.shared.common.ApplicationError: (Server Message)
Call Sequence: ;CIPBBSGF;CIPBAPIN
Program Name: CIPBAPIN
Text: Freezing of bill segment 082761261140 is allowed only during bill completion.
Description: If installation is configured to freeze the bill segment only during bill completion, the bill segment can only be frozen if the calling process is bill completion.
1. Setup a PPB SA and PPB service task.
2. Use monitor process to transition PPB service task from Pending to Determine Top Up to Active state
3. Ensure that the CCB-MDM integration setup is complete. PPB SAs are generally BD SAs – usage details are retrieved from MDM.
4. Set the installation’s Bill Segment Freeze Option to Freeze At Bill Completion..
5. Generate a bill segment for the SA by transitioning the service task from Active to Calculating Bill Segment status using State Monitor Process for Prepay Biller (C1-PPBTR)
6. Assuming that usage details were received from MDM, the Bill Segment will be Freezable.
7. When attempting to freeze the BS, error “Freezing of bill segment is allowed only during bill completion” is logged in the service task logs
The issue has the following business impact:
Client will not be able to successfully bill an account.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document