If Item Is An UIN Enabled, User Is Able To Edit Authorized Quantity
(Doc ID 2424368.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If item is an UIN enabled item users are able to edit authorized quantity after Authorize Completed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Product Group.
2. Create Product Group scheduler.
3. Take Snapshot.
4. Enter Count Quantity(UIN) and Complete.
5. Click on Authorize Button.
6. Enter Authorized Quantity(UIN). Enter same UIN number which is already associated with another Item.
7. Click on Apply.
8. Confirm Child.
9. Again open Stock Count Authorization screen >> Double Click on Authorized Qty or UIN >>Authorization Detail Pop up window will open.
10. Click on Auto Generate >> Enter number of AGSNs. >> Apply.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document