Scheduling a Project With a Data Date Equal to or Earlier Than the Project Start Does Not Update The Last_Recalc_Date Value in the Database When Scheduling in the Professional Client
(Doc ID 2424695.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 8.4]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.1 to 18.7 [Release 18.1 to 18.7]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The database field "last_recalc_date" is not updating correctly when the Project is Scheduled from the Client. It does update correctly when the Project is Scheduled from the Web.
For the field to update correctly when Scheduled from the client.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Project through the wizard by giving the Planned Start date to a Future Date.
- After creating the Project, we can see that the Data Date will be the same as the Planned Start date in the front end.
- Check the database, and see the last_recalc_date will be the system date (i.e. the date when you created the Project).
- Once the Project is created, add a few Activities and Schedule with the Project Planned Start date or the Data Date that is showing in the front end.
- The Project will get scheduled successfully. But in the database, the last_recalc_date will still appear as the system date.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot rely on the last_recalc_date field to use in reporting.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document