RMS Hangs After Trying to Create Adjustments
(Doc ID 2425048.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The application hangs after trying to create adjustments with one location, 100k items.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select Tasks Icon from Navigation Bar on the left side of the screen.
2. Select Inventory > Stock Counts > Manage Stock Counts
3. Search for the count 55006 (data for this example)
4. Click on Actions -> Unit Variance & Adjustments
5. Click on one store
6. Click on Create Adjustments
7. There will be a message to confirm I want to create adjustments
8. Click “Yes”
9. There will be a warning message saying at least one product did not have quantity input
10. Click “Yes”, then the screen will freeze.
You needed to kill the session in database to release the session.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document