Unable to Change the Value of Change's Affected Items Attribute When Accessed from Load Balancer URL
(Doc ID 2425271.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to change the value of Change's Affected Items attribute when accessed from Load balancer URL
Able to change the value of Change's Affected Items attribute even when accessed from Load balancer URL
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access to Web Client from loadbalancer URL
2. Open Change, and goto Affected Items tab, and change value of Lifecycle Phase, and Save
3. Web Client shows Warning: This object has been modified by another user. Saving your changes will overwrite previous changes. Select Continue to save your changes or select Cancel to cancel your Changes
4. Select Continue and Finish
5. Gets message "Your changes have been successfully saved."
4. Refresh. See the value of Lifecycle Phase is not changed and showing the original value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document