Manage Order Screen Throws Error For Orders Generated By Replenishment
(Doc ID 2425308.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error is thrown in Mange Orders screen for approved but not received Purchase Orders(POs) which are generated by replenishment and triggered by franchise order creation using source with insufficient stock.
When error is displayed, application has to be restarted in order to remove error window.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Approve a PO generated by replenishment triggered by franchise order creation using source with insufficient stock
2. Go to Orders > Manage Orders
3. Put Order number and press Search
4. Click on order to view details
5. Error appears
6. Click OK on pop-up message
7. Error screen can't be closed without restarting application
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document