Emergency Clearance with Location Exception Does Not Update Unit_retail with Exception Retail
(Doc ID 2425708.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an emergency Clearance (CL) is created at Parent/Zone (PZ) level with location exception, the unit_retail of ITEM_LOC table gets the parent level clearance retail but the SKU/Location level retail does not apply to it.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PZ level Emergency Clearance with about 300 SKU (of the Parent)/Location records in ITEM_LOC table.
2. Add Parent item.
3. Add a zone.
4. Click Apply.
5. Select the clearance and click 'Location Exception'.
6. Select a location.
7. Change the clearance details for the location and click apply.
8. Multi-select both the clearances and mass approve.
9. Once the Conflict Checking completes, check RFR and ITEM_LOC. They do not match.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document