All Files File Description Gets Updated For Single File Folder
(Doc ID 2425895.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating single File File Description, every Files File Description that are located in the same File Folder gets updated to same value.
- Login to Web Client in admin user
- Create new File Folder : FOLDER00001
- Add 2 txt files to FOLDER00001 and add description
File name File Description test1.txt file 1 test2.txt file 2
- Click Checkin button
- Create new Part : P00030
- Go to Attachments tab for that Part and add 2 rows for same File Folder : FOLDER00001
- Select Individual File Name on that File Folder
File name File Description Folder Number Folder Version test1.txt file 1 FOLDER00001 1 test2.txt file 2 FOLDER00001 1
- Rename file description only 1 row and save
File name File Description Folder Number Folder Version test1.txt file 3 FOLDER00001 1 test2.txt file 2 FOLDER00001 1
- Go back to FOLDER: FOLDER00001. Confirm all file have been renamed to file 3
File name File Description test1.txt file 3 test2.txt file 3
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!