Assortment Break Creates Wrong Inventory Adjustments
(Doc ID 2426208.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During assortment break for simple pack,wrong inventory adjustments get created.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a simple pack ITEM1 for 10 units of ITEM2.
2. Notice bill of materials in RWMS:
FACILITY_ID MASTER_ITEM_ID COMPONENT_ITEM_ID UNIT_QTY
PR ITEM1 ITEM2 10
3. Assign assort wip to pallet of simple pack (container qty = 13, units = 130).
4. Scan the container and give units (130 units*10 of component).
5. Click two times on process wip.
6. See the message - the sum of the component quantities does not equal the total quantity. Continue?
7. Click Yes
8. Notice that 2 records of -1300 units got created for pack ITEM1 whereas expected to see one adjustment of -130.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document