RMS GL Account Validation When FINANCIAL_AP = A Is In PLace When Using File Upload Functionality
(Doc ID 2426562.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Within Oracle Retail Merchandising System(RMS) General Ledger(GL) Cross Reference Maintenance screen (glcrossr.fmb), form code is checking system option FINANCIAL_AP value
to decide if account validation is executed against FIF_GL_ACCT table or EBS (using RFI GL account validation webservice).
Steps To Recreate:
1. RMS is connected with EBusiness Suite(EBS) as user can see at the system option: FINANCIAL_AP = A.
2. RMS FIF_GL_ACCT and FIF_GL_CROSS_REF tables are empty.
3. RMS FIF_GL_SETUP has proper setup.
4. Upload file in ReSA into RMS FIF_GL_CROSS_REF table.
5. Notice that ReSA upload of the “RMS GL Cross Reference” functionality has a different behavior than RMS “Finance > GL Cross Reference” – “Find Account” button.
It is forcing the existence of the accounts information in RMS FIF_GL_ACCT and only after is calling the RMS to EBS web service to collect the accounts information again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document