Update Baseline Resets Baseline Project Labor Units To Zero
(Doc ID 2426664.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running Update Baseline with the option "Budgeted units and cost for activities without resource assignments" checked zeros (0's) out the Budgeted Labor Units.
The baseline's Budgeted Labor Units show the same as they did before the baseline update.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a project with 1 activity.
- Assign a Labor Resource to this activity.
- Create a baseline.
- Assign the baseline as the Project Baseline.
- Note that the BL Project Labor Units are equal to the Budgeted Labor Units, 40 hours.
- Give the activity an Actual Start and Actual Finish.
- Navigate to “Maintain Baselines”.
- Navigate to “Update Baseline”.
Check the following:
Specify the activities to include:
Update existing activities already in the baseline
- Click on ‘Update Options’. Select the below ‘Update Baseline Options.
Budgeted units and cost for activities without resource assignments
Update existing resource and role assignments
Budgeted units and cost
- Click on “Update”.
- The Baseline is scheduled for update.
- The Baseline Update jobs is completed.
- Refresh the data.
- Note that the BL Project Labor Units are now 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!