Mass Change UDA Action Does Not Allow Adding a New UDA With 'Add Where Not Exists' Option
(Doc ID 2427553.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
You cannot add a new User-defined Attributes (UDA) value for an item with 'Add Where Not Exists' option on mass change functionality.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Foundation data > Items > Manage Item Lists.
2. Action > Mass Change > User-Defined Attributes.
3. Press the 'Add' button.
4. Select the value 'Add Where Not Exists' from the action bar, and add UDA value which does not exist for an item
5. Proceed which further steps to complete mass change.
6. Check UDA values associated with the item.
7. Notice that the UDA value has not been updated in the UDA_ITEM_LOV and, UDA_VALUES tables.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document