All Attachments of All Versions Are Checked Out After Audit Release
(Doc ID 2427598.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When smart rule "copy files to Rev" = "Reference" and try to Check Out for the attachment of latest version,
following error occurs and all attachments of all versions are Checked Out after audit release.
One or more attachments of an affected item are still checked out.
All attachments of all versions are checked out after audit release
Only attachment of latest versions are checked out after audit release
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set "Reference" to Smart rule "copy files to Rev"
- Create Part A
- Upload attachment file to Part A
- Create Change1 for Part A
- Release Change1
- Create Change2 for Part A
- Create Change3 for Part A
- Check Out for attachment of latest Revision 3(Change3)
- Audit Release for Revision2:(Change2)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document