Reserved and Expected Buckets are not Cleared After Shipping Type 2 Catch Weight Item
(Doc ID 2427654.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Shipment is done for a Catch weight Item Type 2 for a Transfer,TSF_EXPECTED_QTY and PACK_COMP_RESERV are not updated.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a Component Item with UOM(Unit of Measure) as Kg. This is a catch weight Item. Lets call this Item1.
- Create a Simple Pack with UOM as EA. Set it up as Type 2 Catch weight. a conversion factor of 10 is defined. Thus Item1 = 10Kg of Item2.
- Create a Transfer for 3 Units of Item 2. This will update TSF_RESERVED:QTY for Item1 as 3 and PACK_COMP_SOH of Item2 as 30
- Ship the Transfer.
- Notice, the Warehouse dispatches this transfer and the shipment message sent to RMS with the total weight as 29 Kg (Since Type 2 can actually have varying weight).
- TSF_RESERVED_QTY for Item1 is set to ZERO, whereas PACK_COMP_RESERVE for Item 2 is left as 1 (30-29).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!