Not Able To Populate Empty Columns In Custom Listings Using Expressions
(Doc ID 2427744.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 2.4.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create a Custom Listing with an expression added to a column without any values, the Custom Listing is created without updating the column as per the expression applied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select a Data Model with a Table which has a column without any values.
2. Create a Custom Listing for the table in Step 1.
3. In the Expression column for column without any values, add an expression (E.g. Col2 + '2').
4. Add the criteria and create the Custom Listing.
5. Custom Listing is created without any values in the column where expression is applied as per Step 3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document