Field Tasks Created In SOM Shows The Removed Device
(Doc ID 2427798.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway Adapter for Landis+Gyr - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For L+G Event Processing in SGG Adapter 220.127.116.11, Field Tasks created in SOM sows the removed device as well. If the device has been removed from service point then the device on te field task should be blank. Because of thi sissue, old meter number is showing the field work system on install orders.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Device, Device Configuration, Measuring Component.
- Install the above device at a service point using an install event.
- Remove the meter from the SP by moving the install event to removed state.
- Create an enable service activity with the above created service point.
- When the field activity is created, the removed device will be populated in the field activity schema.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document