Cycle Count Counted Data Not Saved On Tasks_History
(Doc ID 2427804.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cycle count counted data are not being saved on TASKS_HISTORY.
1. Ensure to have some location cycle counted in MM type, the task had to have generated a history on TASKS_HISTORY.
2. Access the ORWMS dashboard in the option: Faces -> Task Management -> Task Dashboard -> Cycle Counts -> Count History.
3. Put a date range of 30 days and export mode equal to “date”.
4. Next select one bar for the chart to bring data in the report.
5. Execute the report cycle_count_log, to analyze if there are units counted.
6. Analyze both data, and see the cycle count tasks are empty and the cycle count report brings all the the data counted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document